Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams.
- Barton Rovers FC is one of the largest youth football clubs in Reading with over 300 registered players.
- We have a reputation for fair play, sportsmanship, good organisation and the development of youth soccer.
- With the support of Little Heath School, Tilehurst Parish Council, Deanfield School and Brookfield School, our home ground in Tilehurst provides us with excellent playing facilities for both 11 a side and mini soccer.
- As a Reading FC Partner Club we have access to training courses for coaching, safeguarding children and first aid which is provided for all team managers and their assistants to attend
- We set high standards for attitude and behaviour on and off the pitch.
- We are represented in the Reading Football League, Reading Sunday League, Peter Houseman League, South Chiltern Minor League, East Berks Youth League, Berkshire County Girls Football League and the Thames Valley County Womens League .
- In 2004 we were one of the first clubs in the Reading area to achieve the F A Charter Standard and in May 2013 we were awarded the coveted FA Community Club Charter Standard.
- We run a well organised annual 6-a-side football tournament for youth and senior football teams.
Barton Rovers can offer your child a safe, friendly and structured environment for them to enjoy football in the Reading area.