Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams.
- Barton Rovers FC is one of the largest youth football clubs in Reading with over 250 registered players.
- In 2004 we were one of the first clubs in the Reading area to achieve the F A Charter Standard and in May 2013 we were awarded the coveted FA Community Club Charter Standard.
- We have a reputation for fair play, sportsmanship, good organisation and the development of youth soccer, and set high standards for attitude and behaviour on and off the pitch. .
- We have a Development Centre on Saturday mornings to coach soccer skills to children from Reception to Year 4 in a safe and friendly environment.
- With the support of Little Heath School, Tilehurst Parish Council and Prospect School, our home ground’s in Tilehurst provides us with excellent playing facilities for both 11 a side and mini soccer.
- We are represented in the BOBi League, Berkshire County Girls Football League, Berkshire Youth Development League, East Berks Football Alliance, Peter Houseman Youth League, Reading Sunday League, Southern Region Women’s Football League and the Thames Valley County Womens League.
- We run a well organised annual 6-a-side football tournament for youth and senior football teams.
Barton Rovers can offer your child a safe, friendly and structured environment for them to enjoy football in the Reading area.