FA DIRECTIVE CORONAVIRUS COVID 19: “We are now advising that all grassroots football in England is postponed for the foreseeable future, this announcement relates to all football activity at grassroots level including training sessions, friendlies and fixtures.” As a result of this directive no friendlies or training sessions are to be arranged, by Barton Rovers FC teams, Leagues have already confirmed suspension of fixtures.
Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams.
- Barton Rovers FC is one of the largest youth football clubs in Reading with over 250 registered players.
- In 2004 we were one of the first clubs in the Reading area to achieve the F A Charter Standard and in May 2013 we were awarded the coveted FA Community Club Charter Standard.
- We have a reputation for fair play, sportsmanship, good organisation and the development of youth soccer, and set high standards for attitude and behaviour on and off the pitch. .
- We hold a Development Centre on Sunday mornings to coach soccer skills in partnership with Procision Football Coaching for children from Reception to Year 1 in a safe and friendly environment.
- With the support of Little Heath School and Tilehurst Parish Council, our home ground’s in Tilehurst provides us with excellent playing facilities for mini soccer and 11 a side formats.
- We are represented in the BOBi League, East Berks Football Alliance, East Berks Football League, Peter Houseman Youth League, Reading & West Berkshire Football League, Reading Sunday League and the Thames Valley County Womens League.
- We run a well organised annual football tournament in July for youth and Ladies football teams.
Barton Rovers can offer your child a safe, friendly and structured environment for them to enjoy football in the Reading area.