Barton Rovers was formed in 1982 and since this time has grown to be one of the largest and most well-respected clubs in the Reading area. We offer football coaching and matches for a wide range of age groups.
Today we have,
- Achieved F.A. Charter Community status, which is maintained annually by completion of a health check monitored by the Berks & Bucks FA.
- A Development Centre for Children from age four to age 6.
- Two Senior Male Side’s in the Reading & District Sunday League.
- A Senior Male Side in the East Berks Football League.
- 17 youth teams playing 5 v 5, 7 v 7, 9 v 9 and 11 v 11 formats in the East Berks Football Alliance on Saturdays and the Reading & West Berkshire League on Sundays.
- All Managers and coaches have had an enhanced Criminal Records Check which is carried out every three years.
- All Managers and coaches are working towards or are fully qualified Level One or Level Two FA Coaches. This includes Safeguarding Children and Emergency First Aid qualifications, which are renewed every three years.
If you would like to join Barton Rovers, then please complete the form below: