Children of all abilities aged 4 to 6 are welcome to come and join West Reading’s only Charter Standard Community Club for fun and inclusive coaching.
- Two free taster sessions per child
- Wednesday evenings 17.00 – 18.00
- Denefield School 3G pitch, Long Lane, Tilehurst RG31 6XY
- Coaching provider uSports
uSports exists to provide as many children as possible the opportunity to have a positive experience with a variety of sports at a young age. They are passionate about ensuring children develop in a fun, safe and happy environment whilst educating them not only in sports but as young people. Check them out at www.u-sports.co.uk
Come along and give it a try!
Here is what you need to do:
- Please register your child with us before they attend the Development Centre. It is simple to do and takes just a minute or two.
- If your child has not been to the Development Centre before and would like a two-week taster session, please place your order below (These two sessions are FREE!)
- After the two taster sessions, you will need to purchase the Five Session block below. These five sessions can be used at any time.
Rules of the Development Centre
Please ensure that your child wears the approved footwear on the 3G Pitch
We offer each child two free taster sessions. After that, you will need to purchase a 5 session block below. You will receive a receipt for your 5 sessions and this should be presented to the Coach on your first visit.