* For children born between 1st September 2015 and 31st August 2017
Children of all abilities aged 4 to 6 are welcome to come and join West Reading’s only Charter Standard Community Club for fun and inclusive coaching.
- Two free taster sessions per child
- Wednesday evenings 17.00 – 18.00
- Denefield School 3G pitch, Long Lane, Tilehurst RG31 6XY
- Coaching provider uSports
uSports exists to provide as many children as possible the opportunity to have a positive experience with a variety of sports at a young age. They are passionate about ensuring children develop in a fun, safe and happy environment whilst educating them not only in sports but as young people. Check them out at www.u-sports.co.uk
Come along and give it a try!
Here is what you need to do:
- Please register your child with us before they attend the Development Centre. It is simple to do and takes just a minute or two.
- If your child has not been to the Development Centre before and would like a two-week taster session, please place your order below (These two sessions are FREE!)
- After the two taster sessions, you will need to purchase the Five Session block below. These five sessions can be used at any time.
How to find the 3G Pitches
The 3G pitch is located within the grounds of Denefield School, Long Lane, Tilehurst, RG31 6XY.
As you enter the school through the main access gate the 3G pitch is on the far right-hand side of the school buildings next to the grass football pitches. Please park your car safely and sensibly within the marked spaces, do not park on any double yellow line as this causes an obstruction. There is an overflow car park on the left-hand side of the school as you enter.
Walk along the front of the school and you will see the 3G pitches in front of you.
Toilet facilities are available inside the school buidling
Rules of the Development Centre
Please ensure that your child wears the approved footwear on the 3G Pitch
We offer each child two free taster sessions. After that, you will need to purchase a 5 session block below. You will receive a receipt for your 5 sessions and this should be presented to the Coach on your first visit.