05 06 2017 – SOME AGE GROUPS ARE FULL WITH LIMITED SPACES IN THE REMAINDER, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING PLEASE EMAIL
WITH THE AGE GROUP YOU WISH TO ENTER AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU
THAMES VALLEY FESTIVAL OF SOCCER
Saturday 15th July 2017 and Sunday 16th July 2017
Our Annual Football Tournament, will be held once again at the home of Barton Rovers F.C. Little Heath School, Turnhams Farm, Tilehurst, Reading.
Where numbers permit a competitive League format will bring the top two teams of each league into a Main Trophy Knock Out Competition, remaining League teams will enter a Consolation Plate Knock Out Competition.
We aim to provide a Tournament that is both well co-ordinated and enjoyed by all that participate and we will be catering for:
- Mixed age groups from Under 7’s to Under 15’s with dedicated competitions for Girls teams
- Mixed under 7’s and mixed Under 15’s teams will consist of 5 players including a goalkeeper, all other teams will consist of six players including a goalkeeper
- Squads are as follows:
- Girls U10/U11: 9 players allowed in a squad
- Girls U12/U13 & U14/U15: 8 players allowed in a squad
- Mixed U7,U8,U9,U10, & U11: 9 players allowed in a squad
- Mixed U12,U13, & U14: 8 players allowed in a squad
- Mixed U15: 7 players allowed in a squad
- Under 7’s and 8’s games will be non-competitive and all players will receive a souvenir of the event.
Enter one team per age group for £30 and enter another team in the same age group for a reduced price of £50.00 for both and each additional same age group team thereafter for £25.00!
Again this year we will have a Ladies competition and for the first time a Walking Football competition trophies will be presented to the winners and runners up of the competition. Teams will consist of 5 players including a goalkeeper with 7 players allowed in a squad and the cost will be £40.00 per team.
Our tournament is sanctioned by the Berks & Bucks FA and is one of the last to be organised in the Thames Valley before Schools break up for the summer holidays and has always proved extremely popular. As always entry will be on a first come basis and to ensure participation, please complete the Tournament Entry Request Form and follow the instructions.
To avoid any disappointment please complete your entry as soon as possible, confirmation of your acceptance will be sent by Email after payment is received.