It is a requirement of the English Football Association that all players representing Barton Rovers Football Club are registered on their secure Whole Game System. The Club maintains the records held on that system and the information provided is available to the English Football Association, its representative County Association, or its affiliated Leagues whose systems comply with the General Data Protection Regulations.
The Club will not share any information contained in the registration form with a third party without specific permission.
The Team Manager for administrative reasons will be provided with the following information:
- Player’s name.
- Players Date of Birth.
- Details of any medical history.
- Emergency contact details.
- Compliance statements.
A registration fee is payable to complete the registration, the online transaction will be done securely via the PayPal Gateway.
This is a family registration fee in respect of all players in one household representing the Club and this form should be used, preferably for the eldest child. To register any siblings please speak to their team Manager/s who will be able to assist you in the registration process.
How to register
- Pay the Annual Subscription fee online
- Before you start to complete your payment, you will need a debit/credit card or an active PayPal account available.
- Register the player’s details
- Before you start to complete the registration form you will need the following images:
- A passport size photo of the player to be registered – File size should not be more than 1Mb. – Creating/Editing Digital Photos Website – http://www.idphoto4you.com
- Proof of date of birth. This can be a photo or PDF of the Player’s passport or birth certificate. File size should not be more than 1Mb. – Creating/Editing Digital Photos Website – http://www.idphoto4you.com