Barton Rovers was formed in 1982 and since this time has grown to be one of the largest and most well respected clubs in the Reading area. We offer football coaching and matches for a wide range of age groups.
Today we have,
- Achieved F.A. Charter Community status;
- A Development Centre for Children up to School Year 2;
- A football orientated Development Centre specifically to cater for children and adults with special needs with teams at Adult and Under 16 playing in the BOBi League;
- A Senior Side in the Reading & District Sunday League;
- One Senior Ladies Side in the Southern Region Womens Football League;
- One Senior Ladies Side in the Thames Valley Counties Womens League;
- 17 youth teams playing 5 v 5, 7 v 7, 9 v 9 and 11 v 11 formats in various leagues on Saturdays and Sundays
- All Managers and coaches have had an enhanced Criminal Records Check which is carried out every three years and are working towards or are fully qualified Level One or Level Two FA Coaches which includes Safeguarding Children and Emergency First Aid qualifications, which are renewed every three years.
If you would like to join Barton Rovers then please complete the form below: